Table of Contents
Mango Ice Cream
Mango Ice Cream with Ripe mango, Heavy cream, Sweetened condensed milk and Vanilla extract
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the diced mangoes in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mango puree, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream into the mango mixture until fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a lidded container or a loaf pan.
- Cover the container or pan and place it in the freezer for at least 6 hours or until firm.
- Once the ice cream is firm, it is ready to be served.
- Scoop the Mango Ice Cream into bowls or cones and enjoy!
If you prefer a creamier texture, you can also churn the mixture in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions before transferring it to the freezer for further firming.
Enjoy your homemade Mango Ice Cream!
Learn affiliate marketing & build your own website with an awesome community and me. Invest in your future, take time to learn and earn. You can be a starter for as long as needed to master the basics before jumping higher. Give it a try, you will not regret! See for yourself...