Table of Contents
Mango-Coconut Smoothie with Ripe mango, Coconut milk, Greek yogurt, Honey or agave syrup and Ice cubes
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave syrup (optional, adjust to taste)
- Ice cubes
- Place the diced mangoes, coconut milk, Greek yogurt, and honey (if using) in a blender.
- Add a handful of ice cubes to the blender for a chilled smoothie.
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth and creamy. If the consistency is too thick, you can add more coconut milk or a splash of water to reach your desired thickness.
- Taste the smoothie and adjust the sweetness by adding more honey if needed.
- Pour the Mango-Coconut Smoothie into glasses.
- Garnish with a slice of mango or a sprinkle of shredded coconut if desired.
- Serve the smoothie immediately and enjoy its tropical goodness!
Feel free to customize the smoothie by adding other ingredients like a squeeze of lime juice, a handful of spinach or kale for added nutrition, or a sprinkle of chia seeds for extra texture.
Enjoy your refreshing Mango-Coconut Smoothie!
Learn affiliate marketing & build your own website with an awesome community and me. Invest in your future, take time to learn and earn. You can be a starter for as long as needed to master the basics before jumping higher. Give it a try, you will not regret! See for yourself...