Table of Contents
Mango Salsa with Ripe mango, Red bell pepper, Red onion, Jalapeño pepper, Fresh cilantro, Lime juice, Salt and pepper
- 2 ripe mangoes, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the diced mangoes, red bell pepper, red onion, jalapeño pepper, and cilantro.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Gently toss all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Let the mango salsa sit for a few minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve the mango salsa as a dip with tortilla chips or as a topping for grilled chicken, fish, or tacos.
Enjoy the Mango Salsa as dip or topping!
What is your favorite mango dip? Let us know!
Learn affiliate marketing & build your own website with an awesome community and me. Invest in your future, take time to learn and earn. You can be a starter for as long as needed to master the basics before jumping higher. Give it a try, you will not regret! See for yourself...