Table of Contents
Mango Chicken Curry
Mango Chicken Curry with Chicken breast or thigh pieces, Ripe mango puree, Coconut milk, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Curry powder, Turmeric, Cumin, Red chili flakes, Salt and pepper and Fresh cilantro for garnish
- 1.5 pounds (680g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece of ginger, grated
- 1 can (13.5 oz/400ml) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes (adjust to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
- Cooking oil
- Heat oil in a large skillet or pot over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and sauté until it becomes soft and translucent.
- Add the minced garlic and grated ginger to the skillet. Sauté for another minute until fragrant.
- Add the chicken pieces to the skillet and cook until they are lightly browned on all sides.
- In a small bowl, mix together the curry powder, turmeric, cumin, red chili flakes, salt, and pepper. Add this spice mixture to the skillet and stir well to coat the chicken evenly.
- Pour in the coconut milk and diced mangoes. Stir to combine.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover the skillet, and let the curry simmer for about 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Taste the curry and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro before serving.
- Serve the mango chicken curry hot with steamed rice or naan bread.
Enjoy your delicious Mango Chicken Curry!
Learn affiliate marketing & build your own website with an awesome community and me. Invest in your future, take time to learn and earn. You can be a starter for as long as needed to master the basics before jumping higher. Give it a try, you will not regret! See for yourself...