Table of Contents
Mango Shrimp Skewers
Mango Shrimp Skewers with Large shrimp, Ripe mango chunks, Red bell pepper, Red onion, Lime juice, Honey, Soy sauce, Garlic powder, Salt and pepper
- 1 pound (450g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/2 red onion, cut into chunks
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes before grilling)
- In a bowl, combine the lime juice, honey, soy sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well to make the marinade.
- Add the shrimp to the marinade and toss to coat. Let the shrimp marinate for about 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat your grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- Thread the marinated shrimp onto skewers, alternating with mango chunks, red bell pepper, and red onion.
- Lightly brush the skewers with some of the marinade for extra flavor.
- Place the skewers on the grill and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Baste the skewers with the marinade occasionally while grilling.
- Once the shrimp are cooked and the mangoes have a slight char, remove the skewers from the grill.
- Serve the Mango Shrimp Skewers hot as an appetizer or as a main dish with a side of rice or salad.
Enjoy your flavorful Mango Shrimp Skewers!
Learn affiliate marketing & build your own website with an awesome community and me. Invest in your future, take time to learn and earn. You can be a starter for as long as needed to master the basics before jumping higher. Give it a try, you will not regret! See for yourself...